Active Member Requirements
In order to fulfill our club's mission, it is required that all students wishing to become active
members meet the below requirements each semester:
- Attend a minimum of 4 Professional Events
- Attend a minimum of 4 Social Events
- Volunteer for one club project or community service project during the semester
- For a list of opportunities to fulfill this requirement,
- Pay the $25 semester dues by the determined date
To view the attendance sheet, click here
- Please email ALL attendance issues to PAAattendance@gmail.com
- You are allotted one email excuse for a Social Event credit, however we no longer take
email excuses for Professional Events
- Excused absences from club meetings will be handled on an individual basis
- Asking questions at technical accounting presentations are worth 1/3 of a Professional
Event credit, so if you ask three questions, you've earned yourself one full event credit!
- Free embroidered PAA polo included in membership dues
- PAA lapel pin upon completion of active membership requirements
- Valuable experience from presentations
- A network of friends and professionals
To be considered for a position, all candidates must meet the above requirements.
Elections for all positions are held at the end of each academic year.