Spring Semester 2017
- Complete information on the required textbook can be found here.
- Course Syllabus:
- Last modified February 12, 2017 (See change log)
- MCMP 208 Course Syllabus: General Information and Policies ---
- MCMP 208 Course Syllabus; Lecture, Quiz, Exam, and Holiday schedule ---
- MCMP 208 Syllabus: Subjects/Units covered and text readings by unit ---
- Complete Syllabus document (handout) --- (Printable PDF)
- Course Content
- Nothing here yet
- General Help With This Course:
- Prerequisite knowledge needed for MCMP 208
- Old Exam and Quiz pdf files Please read the warning notice
- How to study DAILY for Biochemistry PDF
- How to study for quizzes and exams in Biochemistry PDF
- Help Session Schedule (TA and instructor) PDF
- Office Hours (no appointment needed, i.e., walk-in help):
- Instructors: Times and days are the same for Drs. Ashendel and Park. However, office hours are held only while lecturing.
See under the instructor pictures on this page or the syllabus for locations. Also available by appointment.
- TAs: See under the TA's pictures on this web page (or by appointment)
- MCMP 208 password
- To access lecture slides and practice quizzes, and to see your scores, you must get a password for MCMP 208.
If you do not yet have a 208 password, you must use the form below to initiate the process of getting a MCMP 208 password.
If you already have a 208 password and forgot it or wish to change it, you must also use the form below to start the
password change process.
If you already know your 208 password and do not wish to change it, you do not need to use the form below.
Enter your Purdue career account alias (should be the same as your myPurdue login) in the form below
and click the "Initiate 208 Password Process" button.
Do not enter your entire purdue email address, only enter the part that is before the "@purdue.edu".
- Lecture Slides and Recordings
- Pre-lecture and archive of post-lecture SLIDES
- Audio recordings of each lecture are also available in MP3 audio format or mp4 rich media format (screen video and audio) via
the echo360 ALP website. TO use this, follow the link to the echo360 website
and then click on the LOGIN button after the words
Active Learning Platform at the top. On the login page, click on the button on the right
LOG IN WITH STUDENT ID, then in the pop up window, from the pull down select list, choose Purdue University and click the login button,
then the familiar Purdue login window opens for you to log in with your career account/myPurdue/email credentials.
Keys to current quizzes and exams
Scores to current quizzes and exams,
including distributions of scores and a way to look up your score, rank in the class, and current course grade.
Send anonymous email to the instructor: Form - Help with anonymous email
Instructor and course evaluations
- There is a single evaluation, with sections on it for the Course, for Dr. Ashendel, and for Dr. Krusemark.
- The evaluation will be open from Monday April 17 through the 11:59pm on Sunday April 30.
- Completion of the evaluation is voluntary. 5 points of extra credit is given to students who complete the evaluation.
- All repsonses to the evaluation questions are anonymous. No identifying info is associated with any response.
Responses cannot be read by the instructors until after the grades for the semester have been recorded with the registrar.
- To complete the evaluation, follow the instructions emailed to you by the University. Basically, you should browse to
www.purdue.edu/eval and click
- Names of students who complete the evaluation will be recorded automatically and sent to Dr. Ashendel after the survey closes,
so there is no need to provide proof of completion to obtain extra credit.
- Extra credit for completing the evaluation will be posted during final exam week.
Click on this logo
if you need to install the free Adobe Reader plug in order to be able to read the PDF files.
This page was last modified on Wednesday, 28-Jun-2017 21:18:38 EDT
WLBPC web site