I have been a Visiting Assitant Professor at University of Oklahoma since August 2013 and my research interests lie in Industrial Organization and Experimental Economics. My research focus right now is on two-sided markets and arbitration theory.
For updated information, please visit my personal website:
At University of Oklahoma, I was assigned to teach:
- Advanced Price and Welfare Theory (PhD level)
- Industrial Organization
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
As a graduate student at Purdue University I was awarded:
- Purdue Research Foundation Grant in 2011-2012
- Krannert Certiﬁcate for Distinguished Teaching (Principles of Macroeconomics - Summer 2010)
- Krannert Certiﬁcate for Outstanding Teaching (Principles of Macroeconomics – Spring 2011)
I will be available for interviews at the 2014 AEA/ASSA meetings in Philadelphia.