We are a group of graduate students committed to bringing glory to God by engaging Purdue University in all its ethnic, social, and academic diversity with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We come together for Bible study, prayer, worship and community in order to submit our thoughts, passions, academic pursuits, and lives to God’s Word. We value and pursue spiritual formation, Christian community, integration of faith and learning, and witness and service to the Purdue and Lafayette community.
Our weekly Bible studies that meet at a number of locations around the Purdue University/West Lafayette area form the foundation of our organization. In these groups we meet for in-depth studies that explore how scripture applies to our lives as graduate students.
This semester we will be holding the following Bible Studies (starting the week of 08-28-2017):
- Monday @ 7:15pm, Dinner at 6:30, Lafayette, Contact: Jenna Conklin
- Wednesday @ 6pm, Purdue Union, Contact: Jon Gast
- Thursday @ 8pm, West Lafayette (Location), Contact: Emily Umulis
In addition to these weekly studies, we also have a weekly Prayer gathering:
- Every Wednesday @ noon, in the Purdue Union, Contact: Scott Roepke
We also have a variety of more informal social activities of varying levels of organization every week or so.
Throughout all of our events, we are motivated by a deep desire to:
- grow in knowledge of our Savior and His Word
- rejoice in our fellowship as a community
- submit our academic lives to the lordship of Jesus Christ, and
- bear witness of our just and merciful God to a large and diverse campus.
We focus strongly on the integration of faith and academics in our personal lives, seeking to grow in our relationships with Christ, each other, and our colleagues and fellow students. We see graduate school as a calling and a vocation, and treasure the blessing and encouragement found in Christian community.