Welcome to Purdue! We are a group of graduate students committed to bringing glory to God by engaging Purdue University in all its ethnic, social, and academic diversity with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We come together for Bible study, prayer, worship and community in order to submit our thoughts, passions, academic pursuits, and lives to God’s Word. We value and pursue spiritual formation, Christian community, integration of faith and learning, and witness and service to the Purdue and Lafayette community.
August-May we host weekly bible studies, on-campus prayer groups, outreach events, service opportunities, science & theology discussions, and social events. Our summers look a little different, but all our gatherings are great ways for new students to connect and grow in their faith, see below for details! To join our email list, contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Thurs. May 31st
- Thurs. Mornings, 7:30 am- 8:15 am.
- Meet at the entrance to Purdue Memorial Union on Grant Street
- Join us as we pray for the people, departments, and administrators of Purdue!
- Contact: email@example.com
Thurs Evening Gathering:
- Starting Thurs. June 7th
- Thurs Evenings, 7-8:30 pm
- At Tim & Kelsey’s apartment- email for a ride or directions!
- Join us for a combination of bible study, prayer, and hang out time!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention New Students!
- Are you new to Purdue? Or been on-campus for a while but interested in either exploring spiritual questions in a new way OR growing your faith in Christ?
- We’d love to talk with you about our organization and/or what it means for us to be Graduate students who believe in and follow Christ.
- To be connected with a current student in Graduate InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, email our staff minister, Emily, at email@example.com.
- Coffee or ice cream is on us!
Throughout all of our events, we are motivated by a deep desire to:
- grow in knowledge of our Savior and His Word
- rejoice in our fellowship as a community
- submit our academic lives to the lordship of Jesus Christ, and
- bear witness of our just and merciful God to a large and diverse campus.