2012-2013 Mortar Board Calendar Listing Request
Thank you for your interest in listing your event in the 2012-2013 Mortar Board Calendar. Please read the following
guidelines before submitting your events:
- Only one callout per semester per organization
- No general officers’ meetings or initiations
- Event should be open to the whole campus or large groups of people
- Mortar Board reserves the right to determine what is appropriate for inclusion
- NOTE: This request form does not schedule your event with the Office of the Dean of Students. To do that you must complete an event planning form available in Schleman Hall room 250. It also does not guarantee your event will be listed in the Mortar Board Calendar, but we will do our best to include it.
- Please place only one event per submission
The EVENT TITLE must be written as you would prefer to see it in the calendar. Due to space limitations, if your title, including your organization’s name, exceeds 60 characters, you must also provide a SHORTER TITLE.
You will automatically receive an e-mail confirming your submission was successful. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours after completing this form, please contact Mortar Board.