Currently Watching and Other Schiest

Re: Currently Watching and Other Schiest

Postby SCPX » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:46 pm

chapel wrote:Well now that I've finished watching all of the detective conan I have and while I wait for movie 14 to be subbed, ova 10 and magic file 4 to download I need something good to pick up. Any ideas?

I just recently finished Read Or Die TV. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but if you have, it's not bad. A lot more action oriented than you would think at first.
SCPX

Postby chapel » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm

seen read or die, both the ova and some of the tv series. I have been thinking of watching some gundam but always fight myself when I go to make a play list of it.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby SCPX » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 pm

chapel wrote:seen read or die, both the ova and some of the tv series. I have been thinking of watching some gundam but always fight myself when I go to make a play list of it.

Ai, I need to watch that one still. '-_-
Seen Darker Than Black? That's a good one.
SCPX

Postby chapel » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Posting it here because I dont know where to put it, but I am downloading the Macross Frontier movie. Should be ready for those who paid dues on thursday.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Previous

Return to Anime