Current Anime Season Stuff

Current Anime Season Stuff

Postby digispirit » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Just to see what other people are watching, eagerly awaiting, and liking (and hating) for this season
digispirit
Grand Financier and Keeper of the Treasury

Re: Fall 2010 Anime Season

Postby SCPX » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

I haven't been watching anything ongoing this season, but I am working through Gunbuster 1 and 2. I plan on tackling Haruhi later as well.
Is there something good out anyone suggests?
SCPX

Postby chapel » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm

I might pick up bakuman, stardriver, index 2, and maybe panty and stocking with garderbelt if i can stomach the animation
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby Sakuya » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:19 pm

obviously ika musume, tante milky holmes, zakuro, hyakka, bakuman, index 2, mm, panty stockings, sora no otoshi 2, and... psychic detective. other than that, it's like yuri/yaoi....
also UBW was kind of disappointing and not very many people would understand if they havent played the game.

ALSO MAGICAL MANA TRANSFERRING CG WHALE SCENE!!!!! (it was magical cg dragon scene in the anime series if you have no clue what im talking about...)
KI~RA KI~RA KI~RA KI~RA KI~RA KI~RA KI~RA KI~RA
Spoiler: show
Sakuya

Re: Current Anime Season Stuff

Postby Catas » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:17 pm

In an effort to create more threads that last longer than a few months, I renamed this thread to have it be useful again.

So, Penguindrum sounds like a great show. And Dantalian to. Any of you guys watch those?
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Postby chapel » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Proctor has me watching penguindrum, its great...
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby madmantheo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:26 am

Mawaru Penguindrum is amazing.

I still need to finish up Kamisama Dolls, Hanasaku Iroha, Ikoku Meiree Croisee (sp?), Usagi Drop, and No.6 from this last season.

As for the coming season, I'm definitely going to be watching Fate/Zero and Persona 4. Mirai Nikki is another I'm gonna watch based on recommendations, and I'll at least check out Gundam AGE to see if its any good. Will probably end up watching more than that; those are just the titles I can recall off the top of my head.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Return to Anime