the truth about madoka (spoilers)

the truth about madoka (spoilers)

Postby ClassicDaniel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:17 am

I totally get this show now, it’s just a knock off of Green Lantern! Seriously, check this shit:
SPOILERS AHEAD
Madoka, a girl who has the potential to become the greatest Puella Magi of all time

Hal Jordan, a man who has the power to become the greatest Green Lantern of all time

Kyuubey, an emotionless highly evolved, nigh immortal alien that gives out small glowing round objects, capable of transforming emotion into energy, to those that exhibit the “gift”, and whose true purpose is shrouded in mystery

The Guardians of the Universe, an emotionless highly evolved, nigh immortal alien species that gives out small glowing round objects, capable of transforming emotion into energy, to those that exhibit the “gift”, and whose true purpose is shrouded in mystery

Soul Gems, a device the bestows wondrous powers to its owner, capable of transforming emotion into energy, given out by emotionless aliens, needs to be continually “recharged” or will become powerless and places its user in danger, comes in many colors

Power Ring, a device the bestows wondrous powers to its owner, capable of transforming emotion into energy, given out by emotionless aliens, needs to be continually “recharged” or will become powerless and places its user in danger, comes in many colors

Mami, a mentor who teaches Madoka about Puella Magi, Soul Gems, and witches, her color is yellow

Sinestro, a mentor of Hal Jordan who teaches him the ways of the Green Lantern, Power Rings, and how to fight, his color is yellow

Homura, a Puella Magi that wants to save Madoka from herself, her color is violet

Carol Ferris, a Star Sapphire that wants to save Hal Jordan from himself, her color is violet

Sayaka, becomes a Puella Magi hoping to do good, her color is blue

Saint Walker, a Blue Lantern who does good using hope, his color is blue (duh)

Kyoko, is really angry, her color is red

Atrocitus, is really angry, also red

and I’m making a wild guess and saying that Walpurgis Night is the witch version of Madako from the future, which, if I’m right, is a lot like:
Parallax, an evil space parasite-infected Hal Jordan with near god-like powers, who also travels through time

and yes, I have been drinking
"A mulberry is a tree, Kuwabara's a man." - Kazuma Kuwabara
ClassicDaniel

Re: the truth about madoka (spoilers)

Postby digispirit » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 am

Besides that it makes perfect sense?
digispirit
Grand Financier and Keeper of the Treasury

Return to Anime