Kollision Con 2010!

Kollision Con 2010!

Postby kissthekorean » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:32 am

Greetings! I'm not a member of PAC, but I am creating an anime convention website for one of my close friends. Just wanted to get the information out to see if anyone from Purdue would be interested? He's a pretty well known cosplayer that goes by the name of Voltz. He's very active in hosting at and attending Midwest conventions and is starting his own next November in Chicago. The website is currently up if anyone would be interested in viewing it. It's currently still under heavy construction:

http://www.kollisioncon.com

It's a family friendly convention that will be held in Schaumburg, Illinois. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. Also, please feel free to announce this convention at any meetings you may have. :D

[*]Note: I hope that it's alright to post this here?
kissthekorean

Meeting tonight.

Postby kissthekorean » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Nice meeting the few of you I did tonight at the meeting! Sorry I didn't catch any names and snuck out rather early. I was being shy. I did enjoy the DBZ Abridged clip that was shown in the beginning. :lol: Weren't the voice actors at Youmacon last week?

I'll post any updates Jim sends me here to keep those of you interested updated. Otherwise, just keep your eye on our site and e-mail or post any questions you may have to me (or Jim!). I'm just his designer (slave!), so I may not be of much help. But, I'm mean as a snake (Rawr!) and can wrestle your answers out of him.

Thanks again, guys.
kissthekorean

Re: Kollision Con 2010!

Postby MoFogey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:49 am

Hey, I know this is an old thread but I'ma try to revive it seeing as how Kolission Con is the next one on the calendar. It's Nov 12-14 in Schaumburg, IL. For those of you that don't know, I live approx 10 minutes away from the location and am willing to house ppl who don't wanna pay for a room.
As far as cosplay, I'm thinking this is where we're gonna do our group hetalia cosplay? I'll be able to have America ready by then but idk about anybody else.
Just an average guy with exceptional hair.
-Kenny Powers
MoFogey

Postby SCPX » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:38 pm

I thought we were going to do our group cosplay at a later date?
SCPX

Postby SCPX » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Who is going to this convention, and how do we all plan on getting there?
SCPX

Return to Anime Conventions