Anime Crossroads

Re: Anime Crossroads

Postby bijutsusan » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 am

Sweet. Thanks for posting the new schedule, Jon, I appreciate it. :) I like having a better idea of how things are going to be.
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby Mistzowski Nyanowiec » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi, I'm Mark. I know it's rather late but if there's any room still left, I'd like to go as well! My last class is Friday's 4:30 if that holds any relevance.
Mistzowski Nyanowiec

Postby BunnyBoo » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm

I may be able to get out earlier. I talked to my Spanish teacher about it. He can't make any promises, but if there is someone leaving earlier, I may be able to leave at 1:30 or so. I'll let you guys know by the meeting, hopefully.
Yes, I do love cosplay.
Credit to The Enthusiasts for my picture.
BunnyBoo

Postby Kiirnodel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey, its Ben. I've been meaning to get in contact for a few days. I have a job interview on Friday, plus I don't actually have an income to pay for a con, so I'm going to have to pass this time.

I would love to go, but I just can't really justify it. Luckily, it looks like you've got plenty of people so one less should make it more comfortable for people rather than stretching things tight...
El Psy Congroo
Kiirnodel

Postby SCPX » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 am

I managed to complete some of my homework ahead of time, so I can leave before 3:30 now. My last class is 11:30 am on Friday now.
SCPX

Postby bijutsusan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:22 am

Sweet! I am glad some people might be able to leave earlier. :)
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby digispirit » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Posting to note I may or may not be able to make it due to budget problems. Will keep updating as the week continues

EDIT: Ya, I can't go. sorry bout that ><
digispirit
Grand Financier and Keeper of the Treasury

Postby madmantheo » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Sorry I haven't checked back in for a bit, but if people are needing a ride from me, I'm going to have to go in earlier than most people seem to. I'm actually on the staff for Crossroads, so I'm not sure they'll want me rolling in at 6pm Friday evening. I still have to talk with them to find out exactly how early I need to show up, but I'm looking to leave closer to midday if not in the morning.

Also, I'm going to have to miss Thursday's meeting in order to attend a staff meeting down in Indy, so people who end up in my car should probably e-mail me their addresses or a place for them to be picked up. Phone numbers would be good to know too. I'll keep checking in to see who all ends up riding with me.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby torndar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Summary post updated.
torndar

Postby bijutsusan » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 am

Ok...not sure about the update, but, I was told that everyone in my car was going to be out and ready to go by 2:00. If that is so, I would like to have everyone meet me at the Union at 2:00. If there is a problem with the time, or anything else, please, tell me.
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

bijutsusan

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Conventions