Ohayocon 2011

Re: Ohayocon 2011

Postby SCPX » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Well, I'm going to see if I can get all the paperwork and homework that's due Friday done and turned in earlier. I am fairly certain I can (if I work the living tar out of myself.) but I will be able to say 100% on Thursday evening. If I get all that done, I can leave whenever. If not, then I will have to figure it out.
SCPX

Postby SCPX » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm

I take it that there is absolutely no other way of getting to the con? No shuttles, buses, or trains go that way?
SCPX

Postby madmantheo » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:34 am

There are likely ways you could find transportation via bus or train, but those options will likely be costly and/or time-consuming. Look into them if you're interested, but it could very easily be too much of a hassle.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby Rknorr » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 am

I might have found a way to get there, but would there be enough room at the hotel for one more person?
Rknorr

Postby SCPX » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Well, the homework is done, and the professors were alerted. I should be available anytime on Friday now. Will more details on leaving times and locations be posted soon?
SCPX

Postby bijutsusan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm

I was wondering... could the people who are coming with me possibly meet at one or two places instead of me having to drive to each house to pick everyone up? It would sure make things easier for me that way. :)
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby chapel » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

As it stand right now, only 2 people haven't posted in this. Mistzowski Nyanowiec and Trank are the last 2 people to need to leave at or around 6.

Rides pan out as followed:

6 am:
Rei's car: Proctor, Ian, Andrew, Patrick, Chapel, Rei, Wes

10 am:
Jon's car: Jon, Cathrine, Page, Ben, SCPX

Has a way there: rknorr

Have yet to hear back from: Mistzowski Nyanowiec and Trank

I know most of us for Rei's car will all be at proctors place the night before
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby bijutsusan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Yay! OhayoCon!! :D

...sorry, just had to say it. ;)
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby Rknorr » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Chapel, How does parking work at Ohayocon? Do I have to have a hotel room to park there or can I just say that I'm rooming with you guys. Also is there enough space for one person to bunk with us at Ohayocon? I would rather not have my friend drive another two hours to get to a place he might be able to stay at.
Rknorr

Postby chapel » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm

There is con parking that we normally park at and once our hotel situation is fully sorted out there is parking and room at the hotel. May not be a bed to sleep in, but there is always floor space! The parking at the hotel will be free but where we normally park has a cheap daily rate.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Conventions