Ohayocon 2012

Re: Ohayocon 2012

Postby Tira » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm definitely going, and I'd like to be able to ride and room with you guys. (This is Elizabeth, btw)
Tira

Postby LordOfKirsch » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey, guys! Definitely going, and would enjoy a room and a ride.
(Would prefer a female room, but not necessary.
Should I mention I'm a cosplayer? -shrug-)
Last edited by LordOfKirsch on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
LordOfKirsch

Postby chapel » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 am

After finals I will go through this thread to update my list of people going or not going. Please make sure your post contains your name and possibly a way to get in contact with you, like email, so the drivers can get in touch.

and on rooms, we have 2, so there probably will not be a clear male and female room, since the ratio is a bit one sided, but we will see what we can do once we have a full list.

and BlackOptx we need the names and contact info for you and your friends so we can set up rides.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby torndar » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Katherine and I will be going and I will be able to drive. I can take up to 4 other people although a total of 5 (3 other people) would be much more comfortable.
[Edit]
One of Katherine's friends is going separately and would like to room with us.
torndar

Postby SCPX » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:16 pm

I think I already posted here, but I'm too lazy to check.
I'm definitely going and will need a ride.
SCPX

Postby angonnoma » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm still going and my friends is also we will both need a ride.
"No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith."
angonnoma

Postby CheddaBitz » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 am

I'm going, and I have a car that will seat 4 including me (5 if someone tiny is willing to ride bitch).
(Alex --> astudt01@gmail.com, cell available upon request)
derp :B
CheddaBitz

Postby Saro » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Hey, I'm a friend of Savannah and Page and I'd love a ride to Ohayo if anyone still has room. (I already have a hotel room with friends from fort Wayne so I just need transportation if this would be.... Okay?)

Sarah - snortrup@purdue.edu
Saro

Postby chapel » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Ok ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to this post as it is very important.

I have made a spreadsheet with all of the people going to ohayocon that have posted on this forum. I will have it with me at our first meeting this semester. You must be there to tell me whether or not you are staying in our hotel rooms or needing a ride from us and while doing this you must give me contact information so your ride can get in touch with you. We also need the time that you are able to leave. If you do not do this you will not go with us and sadly you will be left at purdue.

Also, people who have posted that your friends are wanting to go, I need their names, contact information, as well as if they are staying with us/need rides from us, also when they are able to leave. If this doesnt happen they will be left behind as well. I hate to be cold hearted in this matter but this must be done.

I hope to see everyone at the first meeting of the semester to get this sorted out!
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby Kiirnodel » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

*sigh* I guess I should make a post or something...

I ordered my badge with Proctor, so I'm pretty sure I'm going. I haven't told my workplace, so wish me luck asking for the day off :P

I have a Honda Odyssey mini-van that we can take to the con, it has great space for road-trips, so that should help for cars.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the first meeting of the new semester :D
El Psy Congroo
Kiirnodel

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Conventions