Ohayocon 2012

Re: Ohayocon 2012

Postby bijutsusan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 am

Ok. I FINALLY know that I am going. I can drive if I am needed, but you guys know I prefer to leave as early as possible, so I will try my hardest not to be the late car.
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:32 pm

I'd really like to go but at the moment I'm not sure if I can. Money issues at the moment. If there is enough room to still go with anyone let me know. I can possibly try to squeeze out money for a badge. I can leave anytime Friday or Thursdayy if anyone is goin up Thursday night. I still have some time to request off that weekend but I wanted to know if anyone could fit with them before i give a definite yea.
Yes, I do love cosplay.
Credit to The Enthusiasts for my picture.
BunnyBoo

Postby Mistzowski Nyanowiec » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am

Me and a friend are aiming to go to Ohayocon as well however we can only leave after 5:30 Friday. If anyone driving is leaving around that time and willing to have extra passengers, let us know.
Mistzowski Nyanowiec

Postby madmantheo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Alright, I think we've got everybody slotted into cars at their various departure times.

Early Morning Rides

Rei: Proctor, Chapel, Alex, Ian, Wes, Chris
Jon: Katherine, Angonnoma, Angonnoma's Friend (we still don't have your contact info)
Chuck: Andrew, Elizabeth S.

Evening Ride
Ben: Avram, Sahvanna, Kali, Yilun, Sarah
Sam: Elizabeth T., Gregor

If any changes need to be made, either post here or email me. I haven't heard from Chris yet whether him and Sam(f) are still planning to attend or needing a ride, so there might be some shuffling around to fit them if need be.

Once we've confirmed all these arrangements work, I'll give the contact info for people to their drivers so you all can figure out specifics beforehand. Also, it'd be advisable to have all people involved meet before the Thursday PAC meeting to confirm arrangements.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby GigaDrillBreaker » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 am

Awesome
GigaDrillBreaker

Postby KaliWalbring » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 am

I'm cool with my ride with Ben. :) Looking forward to it. Going to Wal-mart tomorrow. If you want snacks, tell me now.
Kali Walbring
KaliWalbring

Postby chapel » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 am

Do not forget that Friday night there will be a small party containing Ricky Oh so I will be getting a few things for that
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby bijutsusan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:44 am

When were you guys hoping to leave Friday morning? You know, if you say 6am, I will be there knocking at your door at 6am...I take my promises very seriously. lol
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby LordOfKirsch » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Ara, Sarah (Saro? Okay, I think she forgot to change her name.) major reason for coming is because I convinced her, do you think we could be in the same car, so she doesn't get too frightened? :3c

And, curiosity, are we going to make room arrangements this week, or last-minute on con night? o3o

And finally! Is there any way to request whichever driver is leaving latest on Sunday night? Or estimates for time, if not?

-Sahvanna
LordOfKirsch

Postby Kiirnodel » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Looks fine. I'll just need contact information for the people going with me. I know you also collected what times they would like to be going so if you send me that too it would be great.

To those going in my car:
I mentioned this quickly on Thursday, but there's no knowing if everyone heard... I only have a couple of CD's in my car and I know the local radio stations are going to be next to useless overall. What I am requesting is that each person getting a ride from me burns a CD of music they like. This will let people provide entertainment for the car ride that they enjoy, plus it increases my library or travel music :P
People can also bring iPods (I know there's an add-on that lets you send it over the radio) or other devices, but CD's are simple and easy for everyone to give.

Once I have contact information and a general idea of the time we will be leaving I will be able to make arrangements for when we will be leaving the Lafayette area, where we will meet, and any other specifics for travel arrangements.

-Ben
El Psy Congroo
Kiirnodel

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Conventions