Colossalcon 2012

Re: Colossalcon 2012

Postby Kiirnodel » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey, definitely want to get my word in that the list of panels looks awesome.

After a cursory glance at the list I know I would be up for helping out with Deadliest Warrior, the Bushiroad card games, and the Anime Taboo sounds like a lot of fun. And of course Otaku Court is always a blast.

I would definitely be willing to put in some work before the con to get the Anime's Deadliest Warrior panel being awesome. It was alright last year, but I think we can do better and hopefully with less stress leading up to it.
El Psy Congroo
Kiirnodel

Postby madmantheo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 am

I'd forgotten to make the edit, but Wes isn't running the Bushiroad panel (I've since edited the list). We'll probably try to get work started on Anime Deadliest Warrior shortly because I'm feeling pretty ambitious about it this time. And yeah, less stress leading up to it would be nice this year.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby Kuro_Neko » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 pm

I have someone who would maybe want to go depending on if she gets a summer job or not, so more not definite than definite.
Kuro_Neko
Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum

Postby ThundrNeon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 am

Sad to say but I need my name withdrawn from the going to Colossalcon list. My best friend finally picked the day for his wedding and it happens to be during Colossalcon. I'm assuming it would be bad for the best man to be a no-show. I'm still willing to help with any of the pre-work required for the con and also willing to lend a few items for food (my coffee cake recipe and a few items needed to make it). Ahh, I'm gonna miss being there and also enjoying the water park.
Inherited Will.
The Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of the People.
These are things that will not be stopped.
As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom,
These things will never cease to be!
ThundrNeon

Postby chapel » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 pm

The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby madmantheo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 am

If you needed another reason to consider attending Colossalcon this year, here's one: the World Cosplay Summit will be holding the Midwest qualifying round during the convention. The best cosplay team (craftmanship and performance) will win a free trip to Katsucon to compete in the finals, and the overall winners will receive a free trip to Japan to compete in the world finals in a televised event.

http://www.tv-aichi.co.jp/wcs/e/
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby LordOfKirsch » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 am

Hey! I got refused for my interships and Co-Ops (sob) which means I WILL be in Indiana this summer (woo!)!
So, since random shit keeps coming up on Thursdays, I'll just go ahead and say ~here~ that I'd definitely like to go!
I'd definitely like a ride, if there's still seats.
Annnd I'm wondering what the current # of people/room is? owo
LordOfKirsch

Postby chapel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 pm

We currently have 1 room (read almost presidential suite) and around 20 people going. The room we have at colossalcon will be more than large enough for everyone.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby LordOfKirsch » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh, awesome!
I should definitely be attending then, if you'll have me for room and ride. owo
LordOfKirsch

Postby madmantheo » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 pm

For those who haven't seen our room that we're getting, the one room is basically three rooms with 4 beds. Its pretty sweet.

http://www.kalahariresorts.com/oh/rooms/tworoomsuites/combination/
madmantheo

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Conventions