Colossalcon 2012

Re: Colossalcon 2012

Postby Miserablegerm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Hey guys, I used to come around 2003-2008. I'm kinda curious about coming along if that's still possible. I know Madmentheo and Chapel would recognize me if they saw my face.

If its possible I would like to come down to talk about it with you guys. I was thinking when you all do your marathon for the end of the semester. When would that be exactly?
Miserablegerm

Re: Colossalcon 2012

Postby madmantheo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Well, its the middle of April, and nobody has heard back from Colossalcon yet about which panels have/haven't been accepted... so fuck it, we're going to divide up panels now amongst people and hash things out should some of them not make the cut.

Since (as far as I know) our meeting this week will be a short one, I am sounding the Horn of Gondor and calling in all those who want to participate in our panels. We'll go over what panels after elections have been held (so after the first half for normal time frame) in STEW 322. Once we've gone over the panels and the work each entails, we'll start divvying up people between the panels to get everybody the required numbers of hours for free badges.

If you can't make the meeting, let me know as soon as possible what you're hoping to do. Leave a message on these forums or email me at feifongwong16@gmail.com.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Previous

Return to Anime Conventions