RamenCon 2012 (September 21-23)

RamenCon 2012 (September 21-23)

Postby MomoKurumi » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Official site: http://www.ramencon.com/

So, basically, I have high hopes for RamenCon, and you'll constantly hear me talking about it, but that's just because I had a blast on its first go in 2011, know the guy who runs it, and will actually be running a main event myself. It's located in Merrillville (about 1.5 hours north of Purdue, straight up the interstate) at the Radisson Star Plaza. They have a pretty epic deal going on to try to get people to pre-reg, and it looks something like this:

"We had a great first year, bringing in 225 pre-reg badges. Now, we want to beat that number, so I want to give you an opportunity to get a free badge. How? Easy: find a friend who didn't go to Ramencon last year and have them pre-reg this year. On the registration form, there are two lines that say referenced by name and referenced by email. In order for you to get your free badge, you need your friend to put your name and your email down there.

The more people you get to join Ramencon, the more free stuff you get. Below is a list of how many friends you need to sign up and the awesome prizes you'll get for doing so. (Please note that you get each item all the way up to the number you hit. Also, all prizes are to be redeemed at Ramencon 2012.)"

Number of people - Prizes
1 - Entered into drawing for a badge for Ramencon 2013
3 - Free badge for Ramencon 2012
5 - $5.00 Ramencon Merchandise Money
10 - Ramencon T-Shirt
20 - Your 2012 badge is upgraded to a Premium badge (excluding the free items from the premium badge)
50 - $100.00 Cash

If you'd like to credit me, you can credit my momokurumi@rocketmail.com account, since that's the email I'm using for the con, but if you want to work out your own group, that's cool too!
ImageImageImageImageImage
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Return to Anime Conventions