Ohayocon '09: The Official Thread

Re: Ohayocon '09: The Official Thread

Postby DatGuyOvrDere » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm still rockin' out at Cary but I'm at the East tower this year. I can meet with Robbert at the loading docks. One more ting...Are we leaving early on Friday. I don't mind missing classes b (^_^) d
DatGuyOvrDere

Postby Rknorr » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Unfortunately, my last class is at 11:30 but it is a lab where all i have to do is turn in an assignment. I should be done by noon.
Rknorr

Postby Jingle Scott » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:05 am

I guess I'll officially post on the thread. I'm pretty sure you know where I live so I'll not post it. And I remember being told that we are leaving early on Friday for those who were unaware.
You're the first man to touch my curveball. - Uesugi Tatsuya

Char doesn't have 4 places on this list, clearly it is not only faulty, but not certified by the Japanese. - a poster on Japanator
Jingle Scott
Co-Conspirator for the Showing of Japanimation with Large Episode Counts

Postby madmantheo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Okay, the list has changed a little since a couple people dropped out, but we should have enough space still for everybody to come. Here's the updated list complete with cars.

Proctor-mobile: Myself, Nikki, Chapel, Ian, Richard
Other Car1: Marvin & Co.
Other Car2: Wesley, Robert

Also, one of the Other Cars is leaving in the afternoon at some point, so anybody who wants to attend classes should go in that car. I'll figure out whose it is and at what time its driving, but if you want to go in it, let me know. For now, assuming its Other Car 2.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Previous

Return to Anime Conventions