Ohayocon '09: The Official Thread

Ohayocon '09: The Official Thread

Postby madmantheo » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:34 am

Hey everybody,

Ohayocon is just a couple weeks away, and we need to confirm who all is exactly planning on attending. Hotel rooms will be $30-40, depending on the number of attendees, and gas prices will likely be under $20. If you haven't pre-registered, badges run for $45, and then there's food and whatever else you want to buy there.

If you are planning on attending, post your name and whether or not you'd be able to drive a carload of people out to Columbus (and the number of people your vehicle could carry excluding yourself). As of right now, I'm the only person confirmed to have a roadworthy car, so finding rides is very important.

I'll try to keep everything updated on here, so check back frequently.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Re: Ohayocon '09: The Official Thread

Postby chapel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 am

posting to reserve a spot in the madmans car. will give gas money and red bull if need be. will be going to the con
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby Rknorr » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Robert Knorr. Going to con as well. If you could give me a ride, Madmans, that would be awesome.
Last edited by Rknorr on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rknorr

Postby digispirit » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Wesley Tso, also wanting to go to the con, and also needing a ride
digispirit
Grand Financier and Keeper of the Treasury

Postby madmantheo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:36 am

Ok, as far as I can recall off the top of my head, these people are going.

Myself
Nikki
Daniel
AJ
Chapel
Ian
Robert
Marvin
Brandon
Wesley

That right there is at least 2 carloads of people, and I'm pretty sure there were a few others who were planning on attending. Crunch time is fast approaching, so we need more cars to start popping up. Only so many people can be blessed to ride with me in my Technicolor Dream Hyundai.
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby DatGuyOvrDere » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:35 am

This is Richard Hui and I need a ride. Sorry I posted this late. I've tried messaging Proctor on facebook.
DatGuyOvrDere

Postby madmantheo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 am

Ok, by the sound of things I've heard from others who don't check the forums, we have ourselves three cars for transportation. The next step is to divvy up who is riding with whom, and to help simplify that, please let me know where you are currently living. I'll try to group together people that are close to one another in cars to make it easier for pick up. I'll hopefully have you slotted with a certain driver by the next day, and I'll try to have them get in contact (via the forums hopefully) to discuss what times they are planning to leave.
madmantheo

Postby chapel » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:20 am

Im out by nikki proctor, 350 south, the cool end of lafayette but you know this already
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby Rknorr » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Im staying at South-East Cary Quad on Stadium Street.
Rknorr

Postby digispirit » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Earhart Hall, pickup from 1st street would be appreciated, though i wouldn't mind walking to a gathering point nearby
digispirit
Grand Financier and Keeper of the Treasury

Next

Return to Anime Conventions