Anime Crossroads 2015!

Anime Crossroads 2015!

Postby madmantheo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Anime Crossroads is coming up next week down in Indy (Feb. 20-22), and a small group is planning on heading down for the weekend. It's a nice, small con that is held down at the Wyndham Hotel, and I'll be running a number of panels throughout the convention. So if anybody else is interested in joining us down there, be sure to let me know either here on the forums or via FB.

Presently, we have four people that I know of attending (including myself), and I've reserved a single room with two beds. Hotel cost will be ~$200 total for the weekend, so the more people we have, the less the cost per person will be. We can also arrange car pools down to Indy, and since this is a simple hour drive, there's no need to leave super early on Friday.

If you have any more questions, I'll do my best to answer them, but just let me know who all is wanting to go so we can work out a plan.

http://animecrossroads.com/

Proctor
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Re: Anime Crossroads 2015!

Postby madmantheo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 pm

People Going
Proctor
Andrew Geneczko
Patrick Tiffany
Chris Schlatter
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Return to Anime Conventions