Ohayocon 2010

Re: Ohayocon 2010

Postby kissthekorean » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Hooray! I'm very excited. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Rei?
kissthekorean

Postby madmantheo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 pm

If people need to get in contact with their rides, one good way of doing so is through personal messages in the forums. Also, all the drivers are fairly regular attendees of our Thursday meetings, so you can get in contact with them then.

Chris= chibis223
Rei= bijutsusan
Jonathan= torndar
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby torndar » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I mentioned using Google Docs for handling all the ride information to Proctor and put together a quick form here http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... CZEE&hl=en
torndar

Postby kissthekorean » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Just a quick fyi that I won't need to stay in the rooms with everyone. Since there are so many people going and staying in two rooms, I figured it'd be easier if I found another place to stay. I hope this helps! I will however need a ride to and from and will help pay for gas. :]
kissthekorean

Postby madmantheo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Those of you planning on travelling to Ohayocon:

This Thursday prior to the PAC meeting, we will be getting together to finalize travel arrangements, costs, and whatnot. Please meet with us in STEW 318 at 6:30pm.

If you are unable to attend, be absolutely sure to get in touch with your driver so they can know where to get you from and at what time. The previously listed rides are still accurate with the exception of those in Chris' car. Wes will be riding with Rei, and Richard will be riding with me.

If you do not show up or contact me/your driver, we will have to assume that you aren't going to Ohayocon.

Hope to see you all there,

Proctor
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby Catas » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Good luck, y'all.
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Previous

Return to Anime Conventions