Ohayocon 2010

Ohayocon 2010

Postby madmantheo » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:30 am

Figured we needed to start plotting out who all is attending Ohayocon this year and get things rolling.

The date of the convention is January 29-31. Preregistration is $35 by November, $40 afterwards. At-door price is $45 for the weekend. Hotel prices will depend on how many people we have going and how many rooms we need, but shouldn't be more than $50 (and likely a good bit less).

If you're wanting to go, post on here so I can keep track of how many people we have. I want to get the rooms reserved fairly soon so we can get the con rate, but some last minute changes can be made if you can't fully commit at present.

Anybody with cars that'd be willing to make the drive to Columbus ferrying people (4-5 hour drive), please mention that in your post. I always take my car which can carry 4 other people, but we need more people to drive. I'll assign people to cars as we get closer to con time.

Its always a blast, though I did wish they'd move it back to their original weekend near the beginning of January, and the location is great. For any other information, check the Ohayocon website or ask me or the other officers (most of whom have attended in the past).
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Re: Ohayocon 2010

Postby chapel » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 am

As always I make my post about going. Hope to get my normal spot in your car for a fun cop filled ride to and from ohayocon.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby madmantheo » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 am

Now young man, I don't like jacking around, but...
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby fullmetal » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 am

i'm planning on trying to go. i too would like to attempt to call dibs at riding with our Glorious Dark Overlord, All Hail Proctor, the Mighty.
If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. However, if life does not also give you sugar and water, your lemonade is gonna suck.
fullmetal
Grand Press Secretary and Advertising Minister

Postby chibis223 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Me and Ryan, same car, same room. I can take 2 others comfortably, 3 others squishedly.
chibis223

Postby digispirit » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Wesley Tso here, responding to say i'm going and i'm rideless
digispirit
Grand Financier and Keeper of the Treasury

Postby Jingle Scott » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 pm

You're the first man to touch my curveball. - Uesugi Tatsuya

Char doesn't have 4 places on this list, clearly it is not only faulty, but not certified by the Japanese. - a poster on Japanator
Jingle Scott
Co-Conspirator for the Showing of Japanimation with Large Episode Counts

Postby bijutsusan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 pm

I might be able to make it. If I do, I can fit three more peeps in my Camry comfortably.
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby Catas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 am

Oh I just had to.
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Postby bijutsusan » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 am

lmao that's hilarious! :D
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Next

Return to Anime Conventions