PAC "It's Not a Leap Year Marathon"

Discuss anything related to the main meetings

Moderator: Dattebayo-Emirii

PAC "It's Not a Leap Year Marathon"

Postby ThundrNeon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Winter got you down? Come escape the cold this Saturday (February 28th) with a day dedicated to anime titled "It's Not a Leap Year Marathon." I have offered my place for this event, so we will meeting at my home off-campus at 11:30am with the intent of getting things underway around noon. We have yet to determine precisely what will be watched, however I'm imposing a general guideline that any series we watch should be at least 2 years old and not be currently showing in PAC or any of it's sub-groups. When people have arrived, we will vote on which series/OVAs/movies we will view over the course of the marathon, and if you're looking for a particular show, it would be best to mention that to us beforehand so we can ensure that we have it at the ready.

https://goo.gl/maps/POb6G

The above link contains the information on how to reach my place over in Lafayette. If you are needing a ride from campus, please post here in the forums so we know how many people we need to transport. Also, if you're able to provide a ride for people, please list your availability here as well.

Kat will be preparing lasagna, chicken and noodles, and some other side dishes for dinner that evening, but if people want to order anything for lunch, please bring some cash along. In addition, any snacks people would be able to bring would be fantastic.

Beat back the cold with some red-hot anime and some great food! Hope to see you this Saturday!

Chuck Lewis V
Inherited Will.
The Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of the People.
These are things that will not be stopped.
As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom,
These things will never cease to be!
ThundrNeon

Re: PAC "It's Not a Leap Year Marathon"

Postby madmantheo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

I should be able to provide rides to people in need. Just let me know how many people are in need of rides, and we'll work out where to pick everybody up.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby chapel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:22 pm

I will be able to give rides as well as people need them. Same as proctor just let me know and we can set up pick up points.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby ThundrNeon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:01 am

Those who are needing a ride should have received some form of contact from your driver. If you have not or are suddenly in need of a ride please post asap. I do still have a car available for transportation.
Inherited Will.
The Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of the People.
These are things that will not be stopped.
As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom,
These things will never cease to be!
ThundrNeon

Return to PAC