The Welcome Thread!

The Welcome Thread!

Postby Catas » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 am

Essentially everyone goes over and introduces themselves to the public.
It isn't necessary to link your physical self to your forum alter-ego of sorts.

In any case, I be Nanamika, the "benefactor" of the website.
I don't like long walks on the beach and would very much rather play TF2 all day.

YOUR TURN
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Re: The Welcome Thread!

Postby TechnoCat » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 am

TechnoCat

Postby chapel » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 am

I am lord of all that is av and technology for PAC. Actually I am just the unlucky sob who had a laptop and wanted to become an officer. Name is Michael but there are too many of them on campus so I go by Chapel. Its my job to have the episodes to show and random bits and pieces to entertain people during break.

I do prefer long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, and my video games and WoW.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby syrupbox » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm

hi, i'm into anime, hiking, bouldering, video games, skating, foot bag, and role-playing games. my favorite gaming companies include capcom, square-enix, white wolf, and iron realms entertainment.
syrupbox

Postby Yodeath » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Hello everyone! Names Andreya and I like anime and video games, my current addiction is WoW and you can catch me on Eldre'Thalas as Ayaka. My favorite anime has to be Great Teacher Onizuka and FLCL, and my favorite video game is Okami and Shadow of the Colossus. The only other thing to say is that I am a freshman here at Purdue.
Yodeath

Postby chapel » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Yodeath wrote:my current addiction is WoW and you can catch me on Eldre'Thalas as Ayaka.

Come to Uther. I raid alliance side prot paladin. Whats your spec/class?
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Postby Yodeath » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 am

I'm a resto shammy, with experience in uld and toc raid.
Yodeath

Postby Jingle Scott » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello my name is Ian. I've been coming to this club for about 5 years. I am half of the cabal that runs 27+ ( the better looking half). I also claim the title of Chief Underboss to our Dark Overlord who runs the club from the shadows. I'm a big fan of classic anime, in particular sports and mecha. I like video games as well, rpgs in particular. Thats all I can think of to say right now, so if you got questions, I'll answer.
You're the first man to touch my curveball. - Uesugi Tatsuya

Char doesn't have 4 places on this list, clearly it is not only faulty, but not certified by the Japanese. - a poster on Japanator
Jingle Scott
Co-Conspirator for the Showing of Japanimation with Large Episode Counts

Postby Apples13 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi
Apples13

Postby fullmetal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 am

My slave name is Jon. I'm the half of the 27+ lordship with the sixpack. My preferences in anime don't really fall into one genre or another. I'm a sucker for anything with good tearjerker moments(that just means i'm sensitive, nothing more). I, too, am a victim of WoW addiction. I can be found healing on Azuremyst as one of the better Alliance Discipline Priests. Outside of WoW, I prefer to play any variety of console and handheld RPGs.
If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. However, if life does not also give you sugar and water, your lemonade is gonna suck.
fullmetal
Grand Press Secretary and Advertising Minister

Next

Return to General Discussion