Re: The Welcome Thread!

Postby reedle-leedle » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello!
I am also interested in joining PAC.
How long does this Thursday's call out meeting last if I may ask? :3
reedle-leedle

Postby madmantheo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm

The meeting on Thursday will run from 6PM until around 10-10:30. The first twenty to thirty minutes will be us detailing what we do as a club, our lineup for the year, our various subgroups, and any juicy bit of info we can provide about the club. Following that, we'll launch in the first episodes of our Fall Semester schedule, perhaps including a short break halfway through.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby reedle-leedle » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm

I see. Thanks for the prompt reply.
I might miss the club info part, but I'll be there!
reedle-leedle

Postby madmantheo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 pm

If you do miss the club info portion and have questions, just come up to us during our break or afterwards, and we'll be glad to explain anything you might need answered.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby Arin22 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello all!

I am new to anime (I was introduced by friends in high school) and I love it! I will be attending the callout on Thursday, but I'm also attending another callout at the same time. I will be there late. I'm a noob so I have plenty to learn when I get there.

P.S.- I was at ACen this year and saw like 30+ Purdue shirts so I'm very excited to meet more people! *^_^*
Arin22

Postby bijutsusan » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 pm

I am glad that there will be so many new faces at the callout this year, can't wait to meet you all! :)
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby Catas » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Arin22 wrote:Hello all!

I am new to anime (I was introduced by friends in high school) and I love it! I will be attending the callout on Thursday, but I'm also attending another callout at the same time. I will be there late. I'm a noob so I have plenty to learn when I get there.

P.S.- I was at ACen this year and saw like 30+ Purdue shirts so I'm very excited to meet more people! *^_^*

Really now? I should probably look out more, I didn't know there were other Purdue students besides me and Ben at ACen.
See you at the Callout!
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Postby SCPX » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Greetings, from the planet WTF.
I am SCPX, surveyor of the boundary between reality and the imaginary.
I have been into anime/manga for about five (?) years now. I have seen/read a great many, but there is still so much to see....
I am constantly seeking suggestions for more to read/see, and enjoy making friends actually talk back! (Unlike those others who just stare at you in shock after realizing that you're not as cool as they thought...)

Either way, I am pleased to meet all of you, and hope to get to know you all a lot closer in the future!
SCPX

Postby Neo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 am

:o
Neo

Postby shriphani » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 am

Hello everyone,

I am Shriphani Palakodety. I like spending all my time watching anime and I love collecting action figures. I am trying to learn Japanese (but I cannot fit any JPNS courses in my schedule so I am pretty much on my own). I was @ the callout last week and I had a great time.

Looking forward to an awesome semester!
shriphani

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion