PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2013

Moderator: madmantheo

PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2013

Postby madmantheo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:00 pm

This coming Monday, October 7th, we will be holding our annual PAC Classic October Break Marathon for anybody who is still on campus for the break. This event is being held off-campus at my apartment, and people are welcome to come by at 1pm that afternoon. We'll most likely get started no later than 2pm and will run until people desire to stop.

There is no set programming for the marathon; we will see what it is that people wish to watch from what is available and vote on what we spend the marathon watching. This can be either a single longer series, one or multiple shorter series, and/or any combination of movies and OVAs. I personally have an extensive digital and physical collection of anime at my disposal, but if there is anything you'd like to make sure is up for consideration, please let me know as soon as possible. If I have it, I will let you know, and if I don't, I can see about acquiring it. The only stipulation is that what we watch has to be from at least seven years ago (this being a PAC Classic marathon and all).

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202125781869900971009.0004aeb2f9ceae6f1d2b3&msa=0

The above link is a Google Maps location of where I live to make it easier for you to find your way to my apartment. The complex is Parkway Apartments, and I live in Apartment 49. If you are coming from the US-52, take a left on Soldiers Home Rd, and the entrance to the complex is the first left turn. Once inside the grounds, take a left at the next intersection and continue for a little ways; my apartment is on the right.

If you are needing a ride from campus to my residence, we can certainly arrange that. Daniel Beach has already volunteered to pick up people, so if you would like to take advantage of his generous offer, meet up in the Union by the Starbucks at no later than 12:50pm. We will also be able to provide rides back to campus afterwards. If you'd prefer to take the bus, the Happy Hollow bus route stops just outside Parkway as well.

I will be providing some snacks and beverages for people, but it would be great if you were to bring along some drinks and/or snacks as well. In addition, we will likely be ordering pizza for dinner in the evening, so bring along a little cash if you would like to partake.

Hope to see you all there!
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Re: PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2013

Postby ThundrNeon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Might be a bit late due to work. Also I can be a huge arse and mention that it's not US-52 anymore as that now follows the newly opened US-231. Instead it is now just Sagamore Parkway.
Inherited Will.
The Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of the People.
These are things that will not be stopped.
As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom,
These things will never cease to be!
ThundrNeon

Re: PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2013

Postby madmantheo » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:15 am

Hadn't heard that. Fuck all these road changes. Anyways, just follow the Google Maps links and you should be able to reach my place. If you have any troubles finding my place, you can contact me via phone at (765) 418-0641.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Return to PAC Classic