PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2015 10/12

Moderator: madmantheo

PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2015 10/12

Postby madmantheo » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 pm

This coming Monday, we'll be holding our annual PAC Classic October Break Marathon. Traditionally, there is no set itinerary for this marathon other than watch a good bit of anime, so we'll decide when people arrive what we'll watch. Our options include a single 26 episode series or some combination of shorter series, OVAs, or movies. I have a pretty extensive personal collection to pick from, and we can watch whatever people would like (strong preference towards titles at that are at least 7 years old). If people have any particular shows/movies they'd like to make sure are included among choices, let me know as soon as possible: if I don't have them, I can see about acquiring them one way or another.

By necessity, this event will be held off-campus at my apartment. People should aim to arrive at 1pm, and once we have a good number, we'll start deciding what will be watched. People needing rides from campus should meet up in the Memorial Union at 12:30pm by the Starbucks. Please either message me via Facebook or post here so that we have an accurate count on people coming and can make sure we have enough transportation available. If anybody needs a ride from a different location, contact me, and we can see about working something out.

We will likely be ordering pizza around dinner time, so bring some cash along if you intend to partake. I will be providing some snacks and drinks as well, but if people want to bring some, that would be greatly appreciated. Since this is off-campus, people may also bring along alcoholic beverages, but try not to get completely smashed or anything should you choose to partake.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask them here in the thread. I'll keep my eye on it for the next several days and try to answer any questions as quickly as possible.

The attached link is a Google Map that shows approximately where my apartment is as well as the Visitor Parking in our complex. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zOrs9rwWLeV0.kNAJqHC0rDyk&usp=sharing

Should anybody need to contact me, my phone number is 765-418-0641.

Looking forward to seeing you all and spending the day watching copious amounts of anime with everybody!
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Re: PAC Classic October Break Marathon 2015 10/12

Postby ThundrNeon » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 am

I'll be there with the usual. I can pickup people if needed.
Inherited Will.
The Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of the People.
These are things that will not be stopped.
As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom,
These things will never cease to be!
ThundrNeon

Return to PAC Classic