Video Game Discussion

Video Game Discussion

Postby Krogan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 am

I figured everyone could post their video game stuff here ie gamertags, what they are currently playing, etc.

My gamertags are
xbox 360: Callsign Krogan
Steam id: Anath
PS3: (I cant remember)

I favor mainly fps's and rpg's. The mass effect series is my favorite series thus far. I will be buying halo:reach and will probably be addicted to that until the new call of duty comes out. If you do add me on steam or xbox or psn just let me know who you are because I dont add random people i dont know.
Krogan

Re: Video Game Discussion

Postby BunnyBoo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 am

I'm currently playing Harvest Moon: Rune Factory, since I had never beat it. Now that I've beat it, I'm trying to get my character married.
Sadly, Harvest Moon is so underrated, but such a good game.
I'm also playing HeartGold.
Yes, I do love cosplay.
Credit to The Enthusiasts for my picture.
BunnyBoo

Postby Catas » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 am

Steam ID: Catas
Though generally I won't add people unless I can figure out who they are ahead of time.

Also, Minecraft is awesome. That's pretty much the only thing I'm playing right now.
I would be playing this one other game, but the company running it has gone bankrupt and I want to see if another company buys it before investing more time into it.
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Postby SCPX » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 am

Xbox and PS3 both have me as SCPX.
I play practically all kinds of games, except sports. Right now, I'm doing a run through Nier, then it's on to Lost Odyssey. I would list the games I've played, but even I can't remember them all. (Some weren't even worth remembering!)
SCPX

Postby madmantheo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

I don't remember my PS3 ID since I technically don't own ours.

I started Dragon Age recently, but I put it on hold to start Demon's Souls. So yeah, most of my video game playing right now is loudly swearing at the television when a 30-foot tall golem kills me in one shot.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Postby chapel » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 pm

well I have only been playing rock band of late waiting for new assasins creed, dead rising, and sengoku basara. Ive only got my ps3, gamertag Eranth, but mostly youll find me on wow or starcraft 2
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Return to Games