Penguindrum

Episode Ten

Postby KaliWalbring » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Spoiler: show
Shoma wakes up from the car accident in the hospital. He broke no bones, but Kanba’s been staying with him. There’s an evil nurse hovering about who kidnaps Shoma… Kan gives chase, but doesn’t like the gifts that he originally got from this girl? Half of the diary was stolen. The kidnapper demands the other half in exchange for Shoma. Kanba and Ringo work together to find him. Kanba’s running through the laundry and finds an exploding music box. Found her, but does he remember? Remember what? Ringo gives up the diary, were there two different thieves? Crazy nurse kisses????
KaliWalbring

Episode Eleven

I want to talk to the evil lady, but this is a never ending game of tag. She is the lover hunter and he is her match. Is she trying to save someone too? Ringo resumes her quest for Tabuki, this time with a frog egg love spell. Tabuki drinks it and is all like “I love you!!!”. Super horny toad man and the girlfriend returns early. But wait! Ringo is in love with Shoma? FURY!!! Momoka was a victim of THAT incident, it’s our fault?!?!
KaliWalbring

Episode Twelve

I hate the word fate. Stuffed cabbage apologies are delicious. Himari will die again tonight because of our parents? A factory of bombs and an explosion on the subway? They won’t believe Momoka is dead! Their parents were terrorists that caused the explosion Momoka died in!?!?! Evil bunnies that have to be stopped. Himari collapses and their families history is explained. Mary had three little lambs and they were cursed. Her tree withered and the Himari lamb has to die. The black bunnies trick them and the kiss only works once. This is the revenge of the goddess, the most unjust.
KaliWalbring

Previous

Return to Old Synopses