Tari Tari

Tari Tari

Postby KaliWalbring » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 am

Synopses for Tari Tari
KaliWalbring

Episode 1

Postby KaliWalbring » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:53 am

Spoiler: show
We’re introduced to a large cast and a very pregnant teacher! The badminton boy has to sing the graduation song for the pregnant teacher who’s going on maternity leave. A foreign exchange student enrolls in the school, but he has an… interesting view of Japanese culture. The red head (blonde?) wants to sing in the choir, but she is not allowed to join. She decides to start her own singing club, but gets shot down by Sakai, a new classmate.
KaliWalbring

Episode 2

Postby KaliWalbring » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 am

Singing girl blackmails a bunch of people to join and the President of the school agrees to their advisor. The Vice Principal isn't so hyped on the idea of them having a club and doing this one song, but she gives in. They're on their way to the competition, but the Principal is in the hospital and the bus is late. Singing girl and Sawa do a duet to Wakana's piano.
KaliWalbring

Episode 3

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:17 pm

This is my swing loser! Sister to the rescue. I asked mom where your stash of dirty books was. Chased by bike-fixing foreigner, with a pig. Vice principal rears her administrative head again. Badminton is dying out…  Wein play badminton with me! I’m borrowing the AC underwear sister. What about music to light a fire under the spenders. Best two out of three wins. Choir cheats!! I want to go pro for badminton. Sakai your mother was one of my students (principal). I won’t let you make an embarrassment of music (vice principal). Won’t accept denial! Can we participate in the World Music Festival. I don’t have any money. Random drumming men make it awesome!!!!
KaliWalbring

Episode 4

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:17 pm

The random band from last episode was the Condor Queens. Tries to tackle the stalker, but falls down the stairs instead. The stalker just knew the piano girl’s mother, Mahiru. Mahiru is dead. Sawa is going to quit if singer girl just wants a fan club. Your club is going to have to fight for your spot. She has to find a store willing to let them sing. Sakai finds them a stage at the flower shop. They all practice their parts in strange places. No one came because they were far from the beach, but they sang anyway.
KaliWalbring

Episode 5

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm

] Badminton guy gets to the nationals and they cheer him on (with choreography). He gets in top eight. Wakana is a little depressed about her mom and meets up with Badminton’s older sister. Wakana was a brat during exams and really mean to her mother. She’s going to get rid of the piano they both used and everything else that reminds Wakana of her mother.
KaliWalbring

Episode 6

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Wakana gets sick from running outside in the rain. The singing girl comes to visit and they chat. There's a little practice with the boys and pitch. Her mother didn't tell her because she wanted Wakana's song to be happy. Wakana realizes she is an awful person, but her dad kept all the stuff she tried to get rid of.
KaliWalbring

Episode 7

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Wakana is taking over practices. Wein is really gullible. They get looked down on by the other choir's members. Sawa has a tense relationship with her father over the horseback riding. Something is also happening with the principal. Everyone thinks Sawa is in love. Sawa's equipment breaks during practice and she falls.
KaliWalbring

Episode 8

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Sawa is in the hospital for a scan and she has to drop from the tournament. She is also too tall to get into the riding school. People are mean at school and she looses her temper. Sakai pulls a wise woman move and is really annoying and they all have to audition for the main stage. They all make it to the audition.
KaliWalbring

Episode 9

Postby KaliWalbring » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Wakana is trying to figure out how to write songs. Singing girl wants to do a musical drama. They get recruited for some store advertising. Wein's friend "Yang" is sending back all of his letters.
KaliWalbring

Next

Return to Old Synopses