Costumes

Moderator: kitkat

Re: Costumes

Postby MomoKurumi » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Here's my Haruhi Suzumiya winter uniform cosplay. =) I also have her cheer uniform and the white gothic lolita dress from... oh gosh, what was it- the Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya I think? No pics, unfortunately.

I also was thinking of cosplaying C.C. from Code Geass (just bought a wig), and, well... I'll just post a small image of character pics I want to cosplay and my progress on them.

The last two, I have not accounted for all the parts I need and etc. etc., so there is no progress that I can display in numbers yet. =P
ImageImageImageImageImage
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Postby bijutsusan » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 pm

I am so close to being done with my Maka costume from Soul Eater, I can taste it. I just need to finish styling the wig and touch up paint on the scythe. I was going to post pics, but you guys will see it if you come to the anime club cosplay contest...I will definitely be wearing it there.
Attachments
Soul_Eater_by_osy057.jpg
Soul_Eater_by_osy057.jpg (32.36 KiB) Viewed 12172 times
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby MomoKurumi » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Sweet! When/where is that? Is there info on the forums?
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Postby bijutsusan » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

The anime club cosplay contest is Thursday, October 21st during break. Fun will be had, prizes will be won...
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." ~Nui
bijutsusan

Postby MomoKurumi » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:44 pm

During break? Are there any rules/restrictions to the contest? Such as a bought costume vs. a handmade costume?
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Postby Krogan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:11 am

Yea why hasnt there been any post on the forums about the cosplay contest? And what break are you talking about on the 21st? October break is the 11th & 12th. Is there some random break on the 21st?
Krogan

Postby bijutsusan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 am

Break...meaning the break we take in between the first half of anime club and the second half. (somewhere around 9pm, I think) I actually didn't know that there wasn't anything posted in the forums about this...of course I am not the one in charge of any of this stuff. I just know because we talk about it just about every anime club meeting. :)
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

bijutsusan

Postby bijutsusan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:53 am

Oh...and as for any rules, I really don't know about that. In the past, people just wore what they made themselves, but I am not sure if there are actually any rules about it or not. I think I am going to ask someone to make a separate thread for it...
こんにちわ!私の名前はレイです。 よろしくね。 

bijutsusan

Postby MomoKurumi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Okay, thanks!
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Previous

Return to Cosplay Brigade