PCB: Fall 2011 Callout!

Moderator: kitkat

PCB: Fall 2011 Callout!

Postby MomoKurumi » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 am

Callout September 22nd (Thursday) 7pm-8pm in Stewart Center Room 213 A/B.

Like costuming? Wish Halloween was year-round? Then check out the PCB!

Part of the Purdue Anime Club, we aim to foster a community that’s not just for cosplayers, but costumers, and lovers of costumes in general! So be it Disney, gothic lolita, Star Wars, Dr. Who, Lady Gaga, DC Comics, street fashions, historical costume, or even none of the above, you’re welcome here!

Don’t know how to sew? No problem! We endorse all means of costuming- having custom made pieces, buying pieces from thrift stores, and making from scratch- be it with hot glue or stitches! We are also looking for people from all skill levels- beginner to professional to “just curious” as well as the “casual” costumer, & the dedicated cosplayer! Having a diverse community will allow us to learn from and teach each other new skills and tricks!

Momma always said hobbies keep kids off the streets and out of trouble. Bet she didn’t have this in mind though...
ImageImageImageImageImage
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Re: Purdue Cosplay Brigade: Fall 2011 Callout!

Postby Catas » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:19 am

For those of you worried about missing the episodes aired at the time of the callout, I believe the club would share the episodes to those who missed them even without paying dues.
Catas
Eiserne Jungfrau

Postby MomoKurumi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 am

Thanks! I tried to book a room for Tuesday, but the lady I was booking with seemed very confused as to why PAC needed to have TWO callouts, and why we needed so many darn rooms. I could've put it at 6, but undoubtedly, that would be a conflict with most dorm-living students' dinner schedules. So yes, sorry about double booking like that- I'll have an informational flyer available with contact information if you'd just like to pick one up and go watch some epic shows! You can contact me at a later time if you have any questions. =)
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Postby MomoKurumi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 am

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=259297217426885

Oh, by the way, for the Facebook users, here is the event page on Facebook. Also, on it there is a link to the Purdue Cosplay Brigade group which you are also encouraged to join!
In Progress:
ImageImageImage
MomoKurumi

Return to Cosplay Brigade