Art Class Location

Moderators: Tatsuhoshi, samapuma

Art Class Location

Postby Anime_Guy_4ever » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:37 pm

So I don't know if anyone is using this new forum yet but I was wondering about the art class on sundays. I have not been able to go to the last couple anime meetings on thursday so I don't know where the art class is supposed to meet. I know that the art class has already started but I am wondering how I could get in touch with whoever is teaching the art class and where the art class meets. Thx :)
Anime_Guy_4ever

Re: Art Class Location

Postby chapel » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:06 am

I am unsure about the location of the art classes but I have heard that the art classes wont be meeting for a few weeks due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully proctor, who knows more than me, will be posting here soon.
The reason why people lose is because they do not have Kamina to punch them in the face and tell them to believe in themselves.
chapel
One True Former A/V Tech of the Sixth Heaven and the Keeper of Royal Information

Re: Art Class Location

Postby madmantheo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Hopefully the art classes should be resuming soon since Chris is nearly done moving, but I'll wait on an official confirmation from him before I say anything.

As for meeting location, meetings are always held in Stewart Center, usually in STEW 204. They post room listings throughout the building, so just check those if need be.
That's twice! Not even my father ever hit me!
madmantheo
Esteemed Former President of Glorious Japanimation (Grover Cleveland remix) PAC Classic Fuhrer

Return to Art Class