Child Care Grant
The aim of the Purdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG) Child Care Grant is to provide monetary assistance to reduce the costs associated with the Child Care for graduate students who have child(ren).
This year, ten awards of $1000 will be granted on a competitive basis.
Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Be a full or part-time graduate student enrolled at Purdue University
- Domestic students must have a FAFSA filed
- Funding will be need-based and application-based
- Funding must be used at a licensed childcare provider
- Funding must apply to out-of-pocket weekly childcare expenses
- Applicant must be the legal guardian of the child or children aged 12 and under
Deadline is August 29, 2014:
In order to be considered for this scholarship the Division of Financial aid must have received a complete application by the August 29, 2014 deadline.
The Child Care Grant is financed by the Purdue Graduate Student Government, but it is administered by the Financial Aid Office. Completed applications should be submitted in hard copy to the Office of Financial Aid, room 305, Schleman Hall. Please contact Ellen Barbour, if you have questions regarding the application form at email@example.com.
Contact Allison Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions related to the Child Care Grant.