Why Become a Phi Rho?
Phi Sigma Rho can help provide a balance between a tough academic curriculum and social endeavors. It is made up of a network of women who have found intimate friendships and support within a large University that can seem overwhelming and distant. Through the laughter, tears, and accomplishments that they have shared together, the sisters of Phi Sigma Rho have grown into professional women ready to face the world. The memories and friendships that have been created within this organization will stay with each member forever.
We invite YOU to share in our sisterhood and experience your undergraduate years as a part of such a dynamic organization! Women of diverse backgrounds and interests choose to become members of Phi Sigma Rho for numerous reasons...
- Members find that Phi Sigma Rho offers them a true Sisterhood in which they can grow and prosper.
- Not only can the members meet other women in traditionally male-dominated fields, but they also form a bond of friendship and encouragement.
- Becoming a Sister will enable you to stay active on campus, find study assistance, experience leadership, and participate in community service, social activities, and even career development.
- Phi Sigma Rho is a balance between social and academic pursuits and helps its members to be involved and active while excelling in a prestigious degree.
- The friendship and memories that are created within the sorority, both studying and socializing, will be a part of you forever.
How to Join
Are you interested in checking out our house? Great! Below are our recruitment dates.
Callouts: Wednesday, September 6th and Thursday, September 7th in the Shreve basement 7-8pm
House Tours: Saturday, September 9th from 2-3pm
Theme Event: Tuesday, September 12th from 7-8pm
Interview Night: Thursday, September 14th from 7-9pm
If you have any questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact Haleigh Boss at email@example.com.