The Biomedical Imaging and Graphics Lab is focused on solving the problems of medical image processing, scientific and medical image visualization, and computer graphics. Specific areas of interest are:
- Medical image (MRI, CT, Ultrasound) segmentation
- Medical image registration
- Image denoising
- Interactive visualization of large and high-dimensional datasets
- Processing and visualization of vector- and tensor-valued data, such as those from diffusion tensor MRI (DT-MRI).
- Biologically-inspired graphics and mesh processing
We foster a collaborative and interdisciplinary environment for faculty, students and industry partners.
The BIG Lab is located at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Email : email@example.com
313 Knoy Hall
West Lafayette, IN 47907