The 2014 Boiler Sprint Triathlon
April 19th, 2014
300m Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run
Hosted by Purdue University's Triathlon Team
Details Subject to Change
April 7th is the lastest you can register in order to guarantee a t-shirt in your size! After that you will have to take what we have.
Pre-race packet pick-up will be at Tri-N-Run (13 N. Earl Ave Lafayette, IN 47904) on Friday, April 18th from 5-7pm
|Date||Before March 13th||
Between March 13th
|Between April 4th
& April 16th
- If you do not have a USAT Membership, you must purchase a one day license for $12.
- "Student" fees apply to all collegiate/High School students. College/High School IDs must be shown on race day.
- Registration is limited to the first 300 participants
- If you are a USAT card holder, you MUST bring you USAT ID with you, as well as an additional photo ID. If you forget your USAT ID then you may buy a $12 one day USAT license. Rules are Rules.
- Saturday April 19th, 2014 at 10:00am
- The Triathlon will be a pool swim in the Aquatics Center.
- Transition will be opposite the Shreve dorm on the Marching Band Practice Field
Address: 1275 Third Street Dr., West Lafayette, IN
About the Event: There is no rain date for the event, we will race rain or shine. Due to inclement weather, Purdue's Triathlon Team reserves the right to modify the course. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Rules: This event will be a USAT sanctioned race, so please familiarize yourself with the rules. Please check here for a list of most commonly broken rules. Especially make sure you are wearing you cycling helmet whenever you are on your bike!