Archive for March, 2013
With position shadowing in full effect, we will be taking nominations up until this event in which we will interview the nominees. You may nominate yourself or any other member .
The positions are as follows:
- Maintain general active management of the business of the organization.
- Ensure the effective action of the board in governing and supporting the
organization, and oversee board affairs.
- Act as the representative of the board as a whole.
- Ensure that board matters are handled properly,
including preparation of meeting materials,
functionality of committees, and recruitment and
orientation of new Board of Advisory members.
- Act as the as the President in the absence or inactivity of the President.
- Replace the President when the President fails to fulfill his or her duties.
- Shall always assist the President on the above or other specified duties.
- Oversee community service projects.
- Be in charge of all public relation issues.
- Manage the board’s review of and actions relating to its financial responsibilities.
- Manage all funds going in and out of the organization’s bank account
- Maintain records of financial transactions and standing.
- Sign checks and reimbursements.
- Keep minutes of all official board meetings, and provide it when necessary.
- File any certificate required by any statute, federal or state
- Give and serve all notices to members of the organization.
Please fill out the following form if you wish to nominate yourself, or another member for a position:
Follow us on:
Nominations Event Page