The Vietnamese Student Association at Purdue University seeks to assist in promoting the awareness of the Vietnamese culture in and around the community and also throughout the nation. Its diverse group of members come together to implement social and cultural events, while encouraging the furthering of our education, leadership abilities, and growth as an individual.
The Vietnamese Student Association is a student organization with an interest in the Vietnamese and Vietnamese American cultures. We welcome everyone interested in a rich and diverse south-east Asian culture. Our VSA has tight connections with other Midwest colleges and universities in our Collective Philanthropy Project (CPP). More information on this in the philanthropy section.
Why join VSA?
- have great networking opportunities
- build up leadership and teamwork skills
- meet new people with the same interests
- access academic resources from previous and current members
- learn more about the Vietnamese culture
- volunteer around the community
- enjoy fun events and social gatherings
- participate in fundraising events
- travel around to different schools and states
- get more involved with the Asian community on campus
- make lifetime memories and friends!