With position shadowing in full effect, we will be taking nominations up until this event in which we will interview the nominees. You may nominate yourself or any other member .
The positions are as follows:
- Maintain general active management of the business of the organization.
- Ensure the effective action of the board in governing and supporting the
organization, and oversee board affairs.
- Act as the representative of the board as a whole.
- Ensure that board matters are handled properly,
including preparation of meeting materials,
functionality of committees, and recruitment and
orientation of new Board of Advisory members.
- Act as the as the President in the absence or inactivity of the President.
- Replace the President when the President fails to fulfill his or her duties.
- Shall always assist the President on the above or other specified duties.
- Oversee community service projects.
- Be in charge of all public relation issues.
- Manage the board’s review of and actions relating to its financial responsibilities.
- Manage all funds going in and out of the organization’s bank account
- Maintain records of financial transactions and standing.
- Sign checks and reimbursements.
- Keep minutes of all official board meetings, and provide it when necessary.
- File any certificate required by any statute, federal or state
- Give and serve all notices to members of the organization.
Please fill out the following form if you wish to nominate yourself, or another member for a position:
Follow us on:
Nominations Event Page
Welcome back, everyone!
We hope that you had a great break. We are proud to present to your our biggest annual event: the Winter Formal. Unlike the previous, we are collaborating with our two close organizations; Asian American Association and Purdue Filipino Association. Tickets can be picked up at the Purdue Memorial Union Table next to Starbucks from 2 PM to 5pm . Remember, pre-sale ends this Friday at 5PM.
There will also be an after formal the following night!
More information can be found on our Facebook event page.
Come in the spirit of Halloween and watch some scary movies with us all night! Bring your own food and drinks, invite your friends, have a great time!
alt="Facebook Event" width="16" height="16" /> VSA Scary Movie Night Facebook Event page
The time of the year when we give back to the community has come! We will be cleaning up after the main event on the night before.
SIGN UP HERE:
Have a nice day
Come and hear more about our upcoming events in KRAN G 004 at 7PM :
VSA Leadership Summit at Marquette Oct. 20
VSA Boo at the Zoo Oct. 26th
We will also have a little game, and the winner will get a FREE VSA HOODIE!
NOTE: 1) THIS MEETING IS THE LAST DEADLINE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES! ANY VSA EVENTS AFTER WOULD BE FOR MEMBERS ONLY!
2)THIS MEETING IS MANDATORY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ATTENDING UVSA LEADERSHIP SUMMIT!