Tsunami Wave Tank files (QuickTime Movies; right click on URL, then select “Save Target As…”; place in your selected folder; the files can then be viewed with QuickTime [from the Movie menu, select Double Size]):
Seismic Eruption files:
1. Install Seismic Eruption from http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~ajones/ if you haven’t already;
2. then right click on the URLs below, then select “Save Target As…”;
3. place in your SeisVolE folder; be sure that file names in the folder are exactly as shown below [SUMAHIST.SAV, SUMAHist, etc].;
4. you may need to be sure that your file extensions are displayed – to do this, select Folder Options from the Tools menu in the SeisVolE folder, then under View, be sure that Hide extensions for known file types is not selected;
5. then change file extensions in the SeisVolE folder if necessary):
After loading these files, start Seismic Eruption, start the world view running; then from the File menu, select Open View… and choose SUMAHist or SUMANew to start the special views; always use the Back button (lower left hand corner) to close the special views before exiting from the Seismic Eruption program with the Exit button.