Daniel Kelly's Homepage
I am a Professor in the Philosophy Department at Purdue University. My research focuses on issues at the intersection of philosophy of mind and cognitive science, moral theory, and evolution.
Thinking about taking a philosophy course or majoring/minoring in philosophy? Great Idea!
Projects and groups I'm involved with:
• The Moral Psychology Research Group
• The NormaCtivity Research Network on Human and Non-human Normativity
• The Implicit Bias & Philosophy International Research Project
Cultural Evolution Society including the CES's Evolutionary Approaches to Sustainability Working Group
• Purdue's Center for Research on Diversity and Inclusion
• Purdue's Institute for a Sustainable Future via the Sustainable Communities Research Community
• Philosophers for Sustainability
• I was an Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University during the 18/19 academic year, where I got involved in the Creating a New Moral Political Economy project
My book Yuck! The Nature and Moral Significance of Disgust is available in paperback.
Comments, suggestions, clever derision, and unqualified flattery all welcome at email@example.com.