Daniel Kelly's Homepage
I am a Professor in the Philosophy Department at Purdue University. My research focuses on issues at the intersection of philosophy of mind and cognitive science, moral theory, and evolution.
My book Yuck! The Nature and Moral Significance of Disgust is available in paperback.
Thinking about taking a philosophy course or majoring/minoring in philosophy? Great Idea!
Other stuff I'm involved with:
• I was an Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University during the 18/19 academic year, where I got involved in the Creating a New Moral Political Economy project
• The Moral Psychology Research Group
• The NormaCtivity Research Network on Human and Non-human Normativity
• The Implicit Bias & Philosophy International Research Project
Cultural Evolution Society including the CES's Evolutionary Approaches to Sustainability Working Group
• Purdue's Center for Research on Diversity and Inclusion
• Purdue's Center for the Environment via the Building Sustainable Communities Signature Area
• Purdue's Climate Change Research Center
• Philosophers for Sustainability
Comments, suggestions, clever derision and unqualified flattery all welcome at email@example.com.