I am Lewis B. Cullman Rising Star Associate Professor at Krannert School of Management, Purdue University.
My research interests include Market Design, Network Economics and Computational Game Theory. My research has been supported by:
DARPA (2018-2019): Pseudo Markets with Constraints & Uncertainty.
NSF (2018-2022): Sociotechnical systems to enable smart and connected energy-aware residential communities.
NSF (2017-2020): Understanding strategic behavior in systems engineering: A theoretical framework based on dynamic network games of incomplete information.
NSF (2014-2018): Creating an Ecosystem for Enhanced Spectrum Utilization Through Dynamic Market Mechanisms.
I am on the Editorial Board of Naval Research Logistics.
- 4021 RAWL, 403 W. State Street,
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2056
- (765) 49-48658
Courses at Purdue
- Optimization for Data Science (MS BAIM), 2021
- Algorithmic Decisions (Ph.D), 2020
- Business Analytics (MBA), 2015-2019
- Advanced Spreadsheet Modeling (Undergrad), 2017-2021
- Economic and Social Networks (Ph.D), 2014