Papers on Quantum Optics
Last updated: December 17, 2017.
- Roman Shugayev and Peter Bermel, "Propagation loss-immune biocompatible nanodiamond refractive index sensors," Advanced Optical Materials (accepted for 2018 issue).
- Sayan Roy and Peter Bermel, "Electronic and optical properties of ultra-thin 2D tungsten disulfide for photovoltaic applications," Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 174, 370-379 (2018). [ http | pdf]
- Shugayev, Roman, and Peter Bermel. "Core-shell Mie resonant structures for quantum computing applications." Applied Physics Letters 109 (2016): 221102 [ http | pdf ]
- Shugayev, Roman, and Peter Bermel. "Selective absorption and emission on magnetic transitions in low dimensional dielectric structures." Applied Physics Letters 108, no. 7 (2016): 071106. [http | pdf ]
- Chao Zhou and Peter Bermel, "High-efficiency cascaded up and down conversion in nonlinear Kerr cavities", Optics Express 23, 24390-24406 (2015). [ http | pdf ]
- Peter Bermel, Robert L. Byer, Eric R. Colby, Benjamin M. Cowan, Jay Dawson, R. Joel England, Robert J. Noble, Minghao Qi, and Rodney B. Yoder, "2011 Dielectric Laser Acceleration Workshop," Beam Dynamics Newsletter 56 (December 2011). [ pdf ]
- Rafif E. Hamam, Mihai Ibanescu, Evan J. Reed, Peter Bermel, Steven G. Johnson, Erich Ippen, John D. Joannopoulos, and Marin Soljacic, "Purcell effect in nonlinear photonic structures: a coupled mode theory analysis", Optics Express 16, 12523 (2008) [ Abstract | http | pdf ]
- Peter Bermel, Alejandro Rodriguez, John D. Joannopoulos, and Marin Soljacic, "Tailoring optical nonlinearities via the Purcell effect", Physical Review Letters 99, 053001 (2007) [ Abstract | http | pdf ]
- Peter Bermel, Alejandro Rodriguez, Steven G. Johnson, John D. Joannopoulos and Marin Soljacic "Single-photon all-optical switching using waveguide-cavity quantum electrodynamics", Physical Review A 74, 043818 (2006) [ http | pdf ]