"Monk Muk Koe Yuan has instituted the following Ten Commandments:
- The Art must be practiced continuously.
- The Art must be used only in emergency for self-defense or to protect those who need your help.
- Deference and respect must be shown to Master and elder students.
- A student must be forever friendly, benevolent and honest to all his colleagues.
- The Art must never be demonstrated to profane audience, even being aimed to settle prejudices or refute accusations.
- An Art practitioner must never be belligerent.
- Abstinence in eating and drinking must be observed.
- The Art should not be taught rashly since Its spiritual, energetic and physical foundation can only be transmitted to one who is gentle and cast in a simple mould.
- An Art practitioner must control a sexual desire.
- The Art must be free of aggressivness, impudence and greed."