- Assistant Professor of Management
- Krannert School of Management, Purdue University.
- Office: 521, Krannert Building, 403 W. State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2056
- Phone: (765) 49-48658
- Email: nguye161 at purdue
I am an assistant professor of management at Krannert. Before coming to Purdue, I went to Cornell University for my Ph.D.,
and worked at Kellogg School of Management as a postdoctoral fellow.
My research lies at the intersection of Optimization and Game Theory. I am especially interested in market design and its applications in
wireless spectrum market design; contract design in supply chain networks and matching markets with complementarities.
- Current Ph.D. Students:
- Business Analytics (MBA course 2014)
- Business Statistics (undergrad course 2013, 2014)
- Economic and Social Networks (PhD course, 2014)
- Engineering Analysis (Freshman course, Northwestern University 2012)
- Introduction to Analysis of Algorithms (undergraduate course, Cornell University 2008)
The papers below are also available
Additional bibliographic information can be found at
A simple LP relaxation for the Asymmetric Traveling Salesman Problem. Mathematical Programming, vol 141, 2013.
Newsvendor model of capacity sharing
ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review 40 (2), 2012
with R. Berry, M. Honig, V. Subramanian, H. Zhou, R. Vohra
On the disjoint paths problem.
Operation Research Letters, Vol. 35, 1, 2007.
Other Papers In Refereed Conferences
Market structures for wireless services with shared spectrum
with Randall Berry, Michael Honig, Vijay Subramanian, Rakesh Vohra
51st Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing (Allerton), 2013
On the nature of revenue-sharing contracts to incentivize spectrum sharing
with R. Berry, M. Honig, V. Subramanian, R. Vohra . INFOCOM 2013
The weighted proportional sharing mechanisms.
with Milan Vojnovic. SIGMETRICS 2011.
The Impact of Additional Unlicensed Spectrum on Wireless Services Competition.
with Hang Zhou, Randall Berry, Michael Honig and Rakesh Vohra. DySPAN 2011.
Approximate Nash equilibria via Lovasz local lemma.
with Éva Tardos. WINE 2009.
Parallel Imaging problem.
with Éva Tardos. ESA 2008.
Approximately Maximizing Efficiency and Revenue in Polyhedral
with Éva Tardos. EC 2007.
Subgraph characterization of Red/Blue-split graphs and Konig-Egervary
with Ephraim Korach and Britta Peis. SODA 2006.